FACT SHEET Victim Assistance Since Entry Into Force of the
Cluster munitions and international humanitarian law, ICRC Cluster Munition Coalition Ban Advocates—voices from affected communities People's Treaty—petition in support of the convention MAG (Mines Advisory Group) This article was sourced …... Since the Convention on Cluster Munitions entered into force on 1 August 2010, States Parties obligated to comply with victim assistance provisions have reported making more efforts than ever before to improve the lives of cluster munition victims.
Dubrovnik Action Plan in PDF Cluster Munition Coalition
Cluster munitions (or cluster bombs) are weapons that consist of one carrier container filled with separate bomblets. A cluster bomb can contain anywhere from nine to several hundred bomblets. When dropped, the bomb is designed to open mid-air and distribute the bomblets so that they, on impact... This booklet contains the text of the Convention on Cluster Munitions adopted on 30 May 2008 by the Dublin Diplomatic Conference on Cluster Munitions.
Anti-personnel mines cluster munitions and other
CONVENTION ON CLUSTER MUNITIONS Tke States Parties to this Convention, Deeply concerned that civilian populations and individual civilians continue to bear the brunt of armed conflict,... Page 1 of 4 CENTRE FOR SECURITY COOPERATION Workshop on the Implementation of the Convention on Cluster Munitions 13-16 May 2013, Skopje, MK
are the sole responsibility of the individual authors.
Cluster munitions have been used in at least 23 countries, produced in 33, and stockpiled in over 70; their submunitions number into the billions. 1 The year 2008 heralded an international agreement prohibiting the use, production, transfer, and stockpiling of cluster munitions due to the... The 2008 Convention on Cluster Munitions is a legally binding international treaty that comprehensively prohibits the use, production, stockpiling and transfer of cluster munitions,
Convention On Cluster Munitions Pdf
Convention on Cluster Munitions E unog.ch
- Cluster Munitions Springer for Research & Development
- Message Convey Inspire Communicate Evoke
- for Article 7 of the Convention on Cluster Munitions
- UN Mine Action Gateway Cluster Munitions and Mine Action
Convention On Cluster Munitions Pdf
Human Rights Watch and Landmine Action co-chair the CMC and played central roles in the negotiation of the Convention on Cluster Munitions. Banning Cluster Munitions provides an overview of government policy and practice on banning cluster munitions prior to and throughout the Oslo Process.
- The aim of the Mine Action Strategy of the Swiss Confederation 2016–2019 is to create a world free of anti-personnel mines, cluster munitions and other explosive remnants of war. Switzerland also contributes to international political processes.
- Author Date The United States is unilaterally divesting itself of its cluster munitions by 2018. 1 It is doing so based on a 2008 policy decision to comply
- Cluster Munitions and the Proportionality Test Memorandum to Delegates of the Convention on Conventional Weapons. PDF file: (13 pages, 131 kb) Introduction
- Human Rights Watch and Landmine Action co-chair the CMC and played central roles in the negotiation of the Convention on Cluster Munitions. Banning Cluster Munitions provides an overview of government policy and practice on banning cluster munitions prior to and throughout the Oslo Process.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Kingston ACT, Molonglo ACT, Uriarra Village ACT, Kenny ACT, Greenleigh ACT, ACT Australia 2655
- New South Wales: Duranbah NSW, Ewingsdale NSW, Waitara NSW, Bankstown NSW, East Maitland NSW, NSW Australia 2098
- Northern Territory: Lajamanu NT, Darwin NT, Coolalinga NT, Adelaide River NT, Galiwinku NT, Palmerston City NT, NT Australia 0814
- Queensland: Elimbah QLD, Coowonga QLD, Veresdale Scrub QLD, Natural Bridge QLD, QLD Australia 4059
- South Australia: Marleston SA, Banksia Park SA, Orroroo SA, Port Broughton SA, Cygnet River SA, Arno Bay SA, SA Australia 5011
- Tasmania: West Moonah TAS, Stanley TAS, Brooklyn TAS, TAS Australia 7045
- Victoria: Kawarren VIC, Mt Waverley VIC, Benambra VIC, Rheola VIC, Merton VIC, VIC Australia 3002
- Western Australia: Lower King WA, Wannanup WA, Waggrakine WA, WA Australia 6057
- British Columbia: Kelowna BC, Parksville BC, Burnaby BC, Burns Lake BC, Valemount BC, BC Canada, V8W 2W7
- Yukon: Ballarat Creek YT, Faro YT, Gordon Landing YT, Boundary YT, Granville YT, YT Canada, Y1A 9C8
- Alberta: Elnora AB, Linden AB, Rosemary AB, Rycroft AB, Rainbow Lake AB, Hill Spring AB, AB Canada, T5K 3J8
- Northwest Territories: Reliance NT, Nahanni Butte NT, Jean Marie River NT, Yellowknife NT, NT Canada, X1A 2L3
- Saskatchewan: Delisle SK, Gravelbourg SK, Hubbard SK, Govan SK, Loon Lake SK, Shaunavon SK, SK Canada, S4P 3C5
- Manitoba: Plum Coulee MB, Roblin MB, MacGregor MB, MB Canada, R3B 6P7
- Quebec: Massueville QC, Portneuf QC, Mascouche QC, Laval QC, Sainte-Julie QC, QC Canada, H2Y 7W5
- New Brunswick: Sussex NB, Petit-Rocher NB, Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska NB, NB Canada, E3B 1H1
- Nova Scotia: New Glasgow NS, New Glasgow NS, Annapolis NS, NS Canada, B3J 8S5
- Prince Edward Island: Hope River PE, Greenmount-Montrose PE, Breadalbane PE, PE Canada, C1A 6N8
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Peterview NL, Mount Moriah NL, Daniel's Harbour NL, Gaultois NL, NL Canada, A1B 8J2
- Ontario: North Grenville ON, Temiskaming Shores ON, McCrackens Landing ON, Baxter, Williscroft ON, Alfred ON, Tudor and Cashel ON, ON Canada, M7A 5L1
- Nunavut: Pangnirtung NU, Apex NU, NU Canada, X0A 7H4
- England: Cheltenham ENG, Sale ENG, Manchester ENG, Bolton ENG, Harrogate ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 3A9
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 1H9
- Scotland: Cumbernauld SCO, Paisley SCO, Livingston SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Hamilton SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 4B3
- Wales: Barry WAL, Barry WAL, Neath WAL, Newport WAL, Wrexham WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 6D5